• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PakStudies & Isl Examination dates for Oct/Nov ?????

Reaction score
Does anyone know the dates ? More over, can someone tell me what the last date for the registration is because my school is calling those students who didn't give the Pak-Studies and Isl repeat to fill the registration forms with the last date being apparently tomorrow. Would really appreciate if someone could help me out.

Reaction score
as for the dates of pakistan studies and islamiat they are
7th oct: Islamiat p1
8th Oct: Pak studies p1
9th Oct: Islamiat p2
14th Oct: Pak studies p2
That is what i remember. The dates are accurate but the subjects on corresponding dates may not b accurate as i dont remeber it well. You may ceck out the timetable for november 2013 to cnfrm.
for registration, I have no idea about that. I was also told by my schoo that forms are available and deadline for retakes is a bit earlier. Also they said that they will inform us when tocome n get the forms but till now there is no update. I wonder if ur info is correct about tommorow being the last date