• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Paper 1 : physics IGCSE preparation , JOIN !

Reaction score
Hey Everybody :) , We have like 9 days left for our final , and we have to prepare ourselves for it ;)Study hard and do past papers and come to join us . don't hesitate to ask , and don't hesitate to help :) Surely you will be rewarded by Allah and you will gain success .. Let's goooooo ! :D

Reaction score
I don't mean to be a bore, but seriously? We have passed all exams, done all paper 3's and 6's in a short time, and now you want us to prepare for 9 days for physics paper 1 like it's the hardest of all? nah man!

Reaction score
I don't mean to be a bore, but seriously? We have passed all exams, done all paper 3's and 6's in a short time, and now you want us to prepare for 9 days for physics paper 1 like it's the hardest of all? nah man!

^
Really I want some rest.. and also I am 99% ready for physics paper 1..

Reaction score

Yeah , In my opinion .. Paper 1 is the trickiest of them All .. I am not saying we have to study the full 9 days paper 1 , but doing few past papers each day and having your doubts answered is a good way to get a good grade .There are some people out there who needs help and I am 1 of them , anw , you are not forced to do so , or even comment .
^

Really I want some rest.. and also I am 99% ready for physics paper 1..

Nahh I will be revising Add maths!

Reaction score
true man,if u dont want u shuldnt even comment in the first place,evry1 is ready to criticise but no1 gives ideas...am with u GorgeusEyes,and not just because u might have them(the eyes) but bcause I wuold love to prepare 4 it very well as my other exams were catastrophic and maybe scoring A in this exam will pull my marks up hehe I planed doing 2 exams per day,do u think its a good idea or should I also study from the book a lil?

Reaction score
Hey Everybody :) , We have like 9 days left for our final , and we have to prepare ourselves for it ;)Study hard and do past papers and come to join us . don't hesitate to ask , and don't hesitate to help :) Surely you will be rewarded by Allah and you will gain success .. Let's goooooo ! :D
I'm with you! We have just a few papers left, and we might as well do great in them... rather than regretting to having not done well in the future :)

Reaction score
true man,if u dont want u shuldnt even comment in the first place,evry1 is ready to criticise but no1 gives ideas...am with u GorgeusEyes,and not just because u might have them(the eyes) but bcause I wuold love to prepare 4 it very well as my other exams were catastrophic and maybe scoring A in this exam will pull my marks up hehe I planed doing 2 exams per day,do u think its a good idea or should I also study from the book a lil?

No , That's fine , you may refresh your mind by reading from the book if you want but it's not necessary.. what about doing 4 exams per day ? :) and then you may start doing some of 90's , incha'allah i will try to do this .. just focus on this paper and you will end up getting a great grade incha'allah , Good Luck :)

Reaction score

i thinkk u are doing great by only solving 2 exams it is the min. but better as GorgeousEyse said 4 exams !!! And i do not recommend to open the book noww , when you finish solving and you feel your self not remembering some ideas just revise the main points !!! Good Luck !! ;)