• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Paper 1-Resource Thread &more

Reaction score
Found a lot of people asking about 1993 papers and answers so I thought I'd compile them all to one thread with answers and even doubts.
Even though people aren't thankful here but anyways I' decided to be kind :)
This thread contains:
  • Paper 1 Chemistry Papers/Answers
  • Paper 1 Biology Papers/Answers
  • Answer Sheet(not top quality but it does)
  • Doubt

Attachments

• Sheet.pdf
    16.1 KB · Views: 47
  • C_MS.pdf
    3.4 MB · Views: 37
  • C_Papers.pdf
    4.5 MB · Views: 35
Reaction score
Found a lot of people asking about 1993 papers and answers so I thought I'd compile them all to one thread with answers and even doubts.
Even though people aren't thankful here but anyways I' decided to be kind :)
This thread contains:
  • Paper 1 Chemistry Papers/Answers
  • Paper 1 Biology Papers/Answers
  • Answer Sheet(not top quality but it does)
  • Doubt

srry no offense or anything but u just took that directly from free exam papers and u want us to thank u for it???? someone worked rlly hard to scan every page and then u just took it and say that it is urs :/ and u also removed the first page in which the person who made the papers asked us to pray for him :rolleyes: this is stealing bro srry to tell u that, u want to take credit for something u never did. ty

Reaction score
Abu mota: I completely agree with you.
"Stand up for what is right, even if you stand alone." So i just wanted to make clear the fact that taking someone else's hardwork and claiming it to be yours is not just unrightful but inhumane. I know it does take a little time and effort to upload these files and all but AT LEAST also add in the name of the original creator of these files! I have no intention of creating an issue here but merely one of making things right.

Reaction score
I could'nt agree more but guys he didn't take credits for it ?Did he ?.He said he brought them all to one thread.Anyways,someone might find them useful..
N:The answers for chemistry contain some wrong ones which I hope I'll be able to correct them and post it in a thread