• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

paper 12 chemistry ...

MJ!

Reaction score
Im very happy with my performance
the paper was super easy! most of the questions were repeated in previous pastpapers
Al7adulellah! I was very terrified b4 the test !

Reaction score
Many said that many questions were repeated from the past papers and this paper's grade threshold would be around 29-33... This is really making me worried since I had not done past papers properly... Hope grade threshold will not be as high as others are predicting...

Reaction score
the paper wasnt difficult..it was just too technical and many questions were indirect..especially 20 to 30..

Reaction score
Yup it Was easy paper except the organic questions from 20 - 30 were very tricky
31 for A I guess

Reaction score
Many said that many questions were repeated from the past papers and this paper's grade threshold would be around 29-33... This is really making me worried since I had not done past papers properly... Hope grade threshold will not be as high as others are predicting...

A grade would be at 30 -31 I guess

Reaction score
paper was vvvv easy but many trickyy questions whch makes many silly mistakes :(....can anyone tel me wht was da kpa value in findin pressure??

Reaction score
i got 2.1kpa...whch was B...because it kilopascals...21.6kpa is a v.large amount