• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Paper 12 maths

Reaction score
My paper went pretty bad ... il get around 50/75 perhaps ... left around 10 -15 marks .. could anybody tell , if its still possible to get an A somehow :/ ? .. i have paper 61 left of mathematics ..

Reaction score
it might as far my school is concerned most of them did good even i did good just pray that the curve gets lower and lower

Reaction score
yaaaaaaaaaa................ohhh goddd....the gt remais low....hope so...

Reaction score
My paper went very good, I'm hoping for something in the 70s if not full (I hate how elitist that sounds but meh :\) but yeah, I agree that the paper was quite tough and the grade threshold will definitely be low (probably 58-60 maybe).

Reaction score
what was the answer of the last question where we had to give the range for the values of k?????

Reaction score
couldn't do the apa gpa question. wasn't able to find B coordinate in last question. :(

Reaction score
I think the trickiest question in the whole exam was the A.P. But the rest of the exam went pretty well, although still harder than the past papers.

Reaction score
I think that the gt is going to be high. Most of the people i know gave a good exam. Heck, almost all of them :mad:
Well mine went absolutely horrid! I couldn't finish it on time and i skipped a few of questions.

Reaction score
I think that the gt is going to be high. Most of the people i know gave a good exam. Heck, almost all of them :mad:
Well mine went absolutely horrid! I couldn't finish it on time and i skipped a few of questions.
yeah true. mostly people were happy after giving p1

Reaction score
Overall Paper was easy if you have managed time properly you would have no problem.
the paper was a bit lengthy and you didn't have time to waste on hard tricky question especially on AP and GP Question.
It was the toughest question in the history
Most of the people found it Easy
I think the percentile would be like between 60 - 65