• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Paper 4 ESL ( DISCUSSION ) 1st varient

Reaction score
1.what was the answer of the first quest. iin ex. 1 ( i made it 'to school ' )
2.what was the answer of the first question in ex.2 (i made it from mon to fri )
3.and how did u do in the rest of the exam ??? :idea: can some 1 post some of the answers he remembers ? thx ;)

Reaction score
1.School is right
2.Monday to friday is also right
3.i want to ask about the last question in exercise 9
4.i want to ask about the before last question in exercise 10

Reaction score
karimehab said:
1.School is right
2.Monday to friday is also right
3.i want to ask about the last question in exercise 9
4.i want to ask about the before last question in exercise 10

thx karim .... 1. i think that the last ques. in ex 9 is ( any two of : singing to babies , singing as a family around the piano , in celebrations )
2. i made the before last ques. in ex 10 ( Hospitality and courageness or courageous .... i made courageness )
3. i want to check answer of the effect of draught on the nomads
4. i want also the last quest in ex 10 ( RED CROSS ) .... :D :idea: :mrgreen:

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
i wrote the effect of drought that reduced grazing lands , nomadic life is out of existence.
The red cross i wrote nomads would disappear forever

Reaction score
WHAT about the details of how heart attack patients recover by singing ( 2 details ) ????
and in ex. 3 of the bricks .... wat was the answer of ( ....... models ,plain bright bricks )

Reaction score
i think Math_angel answers is write if i write in the question before last in ex 10
1-vibrant life
2-courage

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Romeo10 said:
WHAT about the details of how heart attack patients recover by singing ( 2 details ) ????
and in ex. 3 of the bricks .... wat was the answer of ( ....... models ,plain bright bricks )
something..take in more oxygen&&&&&& i dont remember the 2nd one u tell ur ans. may be then i will remember!
it was plastic models

Reaction score
1-it helps them to take more oxgyen and kill bacteria
2-it improves them psychlogically

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
karimehab said:
i think Math_angel answers is write if i write in the question before last in ex 10
1-vibrant life
2-courage
actually they said more than two i think that vibrant lif e they said i couldnt make out what they r saying they even said perseverance

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
well i didnt write psychologically i wrote something else i cant remember but i think killing bacteria was for cold and flu!!

Reaction score
karimehab said:
1-it helps them to take more oxgyen and kill bacteria
2-it improves them psychlogically

Is it ok with 1.it helps them to take more oxgyen
2. it helps in the more flow of oxygen

Reaction score
Math_angel said:
well i didnt write psychologically i wrote something else i cant remember but i think killing bacteria was for cold and flu!!

what is the relation between cold and flu .... and heart attacks ?? :D :idea:

Reaction score
[quote="
it was plastic models[/quote]

i made it new models instead of plastic as it already is made of plastic in the begininng
and is it ok with courageness instead of courage ??

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Romeo10 said:
Math_angel said:

but after that oxygen thing they said that prevents bacteria entering and hence reduces chance of cold and flu

Reaction score
Math_angel said:
Romeo10 said:
Math_angel said:

but after that oxygen thing they said that prevents bacteria entering and hence reduces chance of cold and flu

"bardoh ezay y3ny " how come the bacteria with heart attacks ??

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Romeo10 said:
it was plastic models i made it new models instead of plastic as it already is made of plastic in the begininng
and is it ok with courageness instead of courage ??
well i dont think new is correct and even courageness as i checked the dictionary there is no such word so they might penalize u for this there is a word courgeousness or courageous

Reaction score
i think it is NEW models because the bricks toy is always made of plastic as it meant here with "new " that superhero models and film model as he said ....