• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Paper 4 sound tracks

Reaction score
My Free essay website will also have some English (as a second language) soundtracks.
From 2005 to may june 2010.
I will Upload them to website in about 1 month. I hope this would be helpful to you people.

Website URL = http://www.freeessays.orgfree.com

English (as a second language) soundtracks = http://freeessays.orgfree.com/IGCSE.html

Sound Tracks for may/june 2010 have already been uploaded so chaeck if it can be download.

Who ever faces problems downloading the file. Please reply a post.

AHMED NASSER

Reaction score
Helllo , i cnt download it cn u plz help i pressed the download button nuthng happend :(

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!!

here's the link:
English Listening Tracks 1990-2008
All listening tracks from 1990 to 2008 are available here,you cannot download them but still listen to them plus one more thing..this will only work with Internet Explorer It wont work with firefox ..or google chrome!!

It will be good for having practice for listening exam!!
hope this helps! :)

Reaction score
Thank you very Much Math_Angel
But my Website will give you the oppurtunity to download the sountracks and aswell as it would work on any browser but this all will be after the finalizing of the website.
However Thank you For Your co-operation and care,
Allah bless you !
AHMED NASSER

Reaction score
IGCSE28 said:
Helllo , i cnt download it cn u plz help i pressed the download button nuthng happend :(

Use the Website provided Math_Angel for now until i complete uploading them.
Thank You !
AHMED NASSER

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!!

The reason for giving the website is until u dont upload them...the students who are interested to practice can use them :)

Reaction score
DEAR AHMEDNASSER CONGRATRS ON YOUR WEBSITE FOR ENGLISH ESSAYS.
DO YOU HAVE 2010 O/N IT ONLY SEEMS TO SHOW 2010 M/J WHEN DOWNLOADING.
ARE YOU FROM BAHRAIN OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY PLEASE REPLY. THANK YOU.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Reaction score
farhan143 said:
DEAR AHMEDNASSER CONGRATRS ON YOUR WEBSITE FOR ENGLISH ESSAYS.
DO YOU HAVE 2010 O/N IT ONLY SEEMS TO SHOW 2010 M/J WHEN DOWNLOADING.
ARE YOU FROM BAHRAIN OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY PLEASE REPLY. THANK YOU.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I am egyptian but living in bahrain . and yes ill be working on the website again.! stoped for a while due to the examinations.