• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PAPER 5 - URGENT!!

Reaction score
I desperately need help in the planning and analysis paper of Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Im really bad at all of them. When i read the question, i get completely blank and i dont even know how to answer the question properly. Somebody please help me out!
I dont understand which one is the dependant variable, independant variable and which variable is to be kept constant.
Also tell me the general safety precautions to take. The usual information that applies to almost every experiment..like how to make an experiment reliable/accurate. I got As in my AS. i dont want paper 5 to ruin my grade. i want A*s. so please help me. i'll do duayein for you. seriously :p

Reaction score
I desperately need help in the planning and analysis paper of Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Im really bad at all of them. When i read the question, i get completely blank and i dont even know how to answer the question properly. Somebody please help me out!
I dont understand which one is the dependant variable, independant variable and which variable is to be kept constant.
Also tell me the general safety precautions to take. The usual information that applies to almost every experiment..like how to make an experiment reliable/accurate. I got As in my AS. i dont want paper 5 to ruin my grade. i want A*s. so please help me. i'll do duayein for you. seriously :p

the independent Variable is the one That YOU Change !
The dependent variable is the result of that change .

For Biology and Chemistry Solve past papers and read the mark schemes they will help u alot as the structure of the experiments is shown then u can use it for solving other questions espically for Biology !

Reaction score
all instructions are there on paper ! just read the paper with a clear mind, u kno it all already u just hav to put the stuff 2gda and write !
i completed ppr 5's 2002-2010 in 2 days dey r easy trust me just focus on your skill
may Allah help you :)