• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

paper 52

Reaction score
zizu said:
Heyyy have anyone already taken that physics paper???
It was really difficult especially the design question!!!!!!!!!Ouuufffffff...i think I failed!!!!!it was just hell.....bloody question!!!
u never took the phy p52 , no one took it stop lying

Reaction score
What d hell he is talking about? I was socked when I first see the post and thought how this persong gave exam coz we have date for Nov 15.
Don't post lik this lying post

Reaction score
what!!!!None of you has taken the paper yet...but i took it on friday after the paper 2!!!!
Anyways can't tell anything because I have been warmed...
Also,someone did pm me...but his message got deleted by the admin before i could read it!!!
it was diff...so buck up well and be prepared!!!!

Reaction score
I said mauritius because I knew that unknown75 was just cheating and i even got to know that he is in mauritius through location programs!!!
that's why i said that am in mauritius just to make him realise that he was wrong!
Anyways,i don't think i owe you any explanantion soooo just shut up and go for the paper on monday!!!!when you''ll get fucked in the paper then you'll know!!!!!
Enjoy the paper 2morrow!!!!