• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

paper are getting harder with proof

Reaction score
thank goodness i finished my olevels last year so i wouldn't have any problem with upcoming harder exams...

Reaction score
i am in AS level currently on coming monday i have chemistry paper 2 exam.... hehe
but o level result is more imp so... :)

Reaction score
Who said O level result is more important, get this off your head and focus on AS with maximum effort!
Good Luck!

Reaction score
Who said O level result is more important, get this off your head and focus on AS with maximum effort!
Good Luck!
exactly,
but isnt it unfair, ok paper are becoming tougher thats not a problem as for as gt are there but it looks like the'll increase the gt which is not fair like for people giving exam this and next coming years
i think they should give grades with numerical marks or something, instead or do something else becuase it wouldnt be fair then

Reaction score
exactly,
but isnt it unfair, ok paper are becoming tougher thats not a problem as for as gt are there but it looks like they increase the gt which is not fair like for people giving exam this and next coming years
i think they should give grades with numerical marks or something, instead or do something else becuase it wouldnt be fair then
Hmm, nice thought!
(y)

Reaction score
This is ridiculous! You can't just instantly raise standards, there should be a transition period of a few years where exams become GRADUALLY more challenging so that students have some time to adapt.

Reaction score
This is ridiculous! You can't just instantly raise standards, there should be a transition period of a few years where exams become GRADUALLY more challenging so that students have some time to adapt.
Well, the drop was not gradual either!
But i know its wrong!
:(