• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PAPER4 MATHEMATICS DISCUSSION ALL HERE

Reaction score
what are the boundaries of math ? and what is the usual topics that come in

thnx bro for the topic ;)

Reaction score
it really depends.. last years paper was completely different so the new paper 4 is hard 2 predict even though i like it the way it was be4 they changed it .. they say its getting easier..
just focus on wht u didnt get in paper 2 cuz they usually complete each other .. good luck

Reaction score
could anyone who have done it tell us the question i am doing it in 10:30(gmt+3) so you could say 17hours from 5:30 , good luck everyone ! im scared :(

Reaction score
Well I don't there will be a lot of graphs, maybe one small question. Probability will come for sure, also transformation, locus, one big sequence question at the end (mark my words and remember I told you), loads of trigonometry, and a histogram. I haven't seen the exam, those are only predictions. Both papers always complete each other. Although paper 2 was hard, but it didn't gather many topics, paper 4 will contain the rest for sure. Let's just pray the upcoming questions are easy!

Reaction score
Aha I have just finished the exam, and i found it so so so easy. but you mat be tricked at the last question, did you see draw the points in (a)?

Reaction score
We still didn't make the exam, any tricky questions? What are the questions about? Please answer here or give me your e-mail ID, thanks.

Reaction score
Hi Wang,

Thats great that you have survived Paper 4...lol

So what type of things came on paper 4....any tips?????...to help us guys.

Thanks

Reaction score
plz wang52850981: Please tell us wat came........did sequence, locus , transformations, vectors and etc. come? plz tell us how hard it woz!

Reaction score
hhmmm...seems like he/she is not online...ah well...personally i hate locus...hate drawing...id say..practice..cumulative frequency/histograms and statistics, functions,factorization, sequences,line equations, vectors, trig and circle (all theorems)...i dont think paper 4 should be too hard since paper 2 was quite hard...:p...ah well...best of luck to us all!

Reaction score
May God b wid all of us! Just relax n luk on da +ive side...........InshaAllah we will all get A*'s but if any accident happpens den u can simply repeat it next year! RELAX dont over stress! 1 more thng dont rely on wqat evry1 else says coz 4 all u no he may hav had a diff. variant n cie may not hav even made it close dis tym! IF GOD wants u 2 get A* u will get it no matter wat but if he wants u 2 fail......dats is jus Gods will! God will help 1 if 1 has dun really hard work! GUD LUK EVRY1 n MAY GOD B WID ALL OF US!

Reaction score
actullay paper 2 was easy
except the order of rotational symmetry part some teachers say its one others say zero
and am confused

i think there would be a really hard sequence

Reaction score
Paper 2 was alright! ...not THAT easy!
However, compared to previous years (Paper 2) past papers, 2010 M/J Paper 2 was the hardest from 1999-2009 by far!!!
BTW the order of rotational symmetry answer was 0..:D..:p

Good luck everyone!....after a few hours...Maths will be finally over and done with!

Reaction score
Paper Was EASY!
Highlight was the Probabilty, Sequence, Matrix (Transformation), and Cumulative Frequency.
Nothing Hard Only Concentration Needed.
The Formulas of Area/Volume were given below the Questions!
Seriously Very Easy!

Im So getting An A*!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
no Object Can have A rotational Symmetry 0!!!
Every object can always Take a full turn!
The answer is 1!!!!