• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

papers in 2014

Reaction score
ummm i dont know if u guys know of this or this has already been posted but i thought of giving u the same shock as i got ummm people ummmmm the papers that we will be appearing for in the may/june session in 2014 will not be starting from may... yes here comes the bad news the rumors are they shall start from april 29th.... though this is much of a hoax and this has never happened before BUT hey weren't we the same batch to reappear....

best of luck

Reaction score
Well i got to know that they are not starting from april but from the usual dates in may :unsure:

Reaction score
So, they are starting 8 days earlier on 29th April instead of 7th May!
Big deal. Why is everyone crying about this? ._.

Reaction score
So, they are starting 8 days earlier on 29th April instead of 7th May!
Big deal. Why is everyone crying about this? ._.

ummm the other rumor is that they may be starting from 9th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not just 8 days anymore....

Reaction score
ummm i dont know if u guys know of this or this has already been posted but i thought of giving u the same shock as i got ummm people ummmmm the papers that we will be appearing for in the may/june session in 2014 will not be starting from may... yes here comes the bad news the rumors are they shall start from april 29th.... though this is much of a hoax and this has never happened before BUT hey weren't we the same batch to reappear....

best of luck

its just hardly a week earlier... not a big deal!

Reaction score
here is the finalized one released by CIE

Attachments

• 152490--june-2014-timetable-zone-4.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 2