• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PAPERS THIS TIME WOULD BE TOUGHER THAN PREVIOUS ONE'S!!!

Reaction score
This has been started before in another thread : http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/urgently-everyone-we-are-dead.15580/

I will say the same here:

]Just work hard.The way you think you can do best.Do it! Leave rest to Allah Almighty. We should always do what we can do.Right? So why worry ? We can work hard,we can do our best,we can do papers, we can discuss problems here and clarify them , we can do lots of things to succeed.Just do them.... concentrate more on the coming examinations and pray to Allah ALWAYS! :) INSHAALLAH we will get the best grades .Ameen

Reaction score
If you have mentioned all the relevant points they cant cut any marks .
will they cut my marks for writing my name with an i instead of an e
Will they cut my marks for making a uneven oval instead of a perfect oval (relating to bio pp 6 ).

Its just a scare . The checking was strict before ... was it not . in early 21st centuary , the checking was much more strict then now , yet people did achieve quiet alot A,s (now a days a*).
And your asians . compared to british were born smarter :p

So whats all this shoor sharaba about , go and study for the next exams .

Personally i found these exams verrrrrryyyyy much easier. and even if they make checking strict ...im sure all ( or most of us ) will easily get A*s .

Reaction score
Plus this news was given on
16 January 2012
If they wanted to make its more strict ... they would have made the exams harder . Period

Reaction score
British are dumb . Thats all im saying . They cant be compared to us asians :D
Dont say that!
We are all Allah's creatures, by saying that you are critising ALLAH's creation!

Knowledge and Wisdom are not someone's legacy!
It can be gifted to anyone by Allah!
:)

Reaction score
Britain Politician says they are going to make 'future exams' even more tougher. . . you ruled the subcontinent for 3 centuries, WE rule your education system. . . ha ha ha :p

Reaction score
Dont say that!
We are all Allah's creatures, by saying that you are critising ALLAH's creation!

Knowledge and Wisdom are not someone's legacy!
It can be gifted to anyone by Allah!
:)

Its a joke dude ..... You don't have to go all sentimental about it .