• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PAPERS THIS TIME WOULD BE TOUGHER THAN PREVIOUS ONE'S!!!

Reaction score
‘If that means fewer passes, then that’s something we’ll have to accept, but I want to ensure that as well as exams being tougher, schools work harder,’ he said.
yeah, you'll obviously have to! after all, you're the one earning the $$

Reaction score
This does not mean papers will be tougher, it just means percentile will be higher. Meaning, less room for mistakes.

Reaction score
Really ? o_O
i found papers much eaiser this time :D
guys, dont worry its probably to scare you guys
remember no one can lower ur grade if Allah is with you, have faith in HIM and do the best you can :)
Exactly it was much easier

Reaction score
May be , but we have not take it easy , might not all but few subjects appears difficult or might it would be easier but marking criteria would be made little strict , nobody knows cie can't be trusted !!! its not to get horrified and take stress but just to have firm stand while entering in examination hall and yes.. complete faith in Allah !! and attempt paper carefully avoiding any blunder !!:)

Reaction score
Honestly.. I think this is actually better. Now instead of the CIE giving out hundreds of As and A*s to several students, they can now distinguish between the best candidates, the good candidates and the other candidates. Although yeah, ultimately that means we have to work harder. I wonder if the GT will be higher than usual or the papers will be harder though. I think maybe a little of both.

Reaction score
British are dumb . Thats all im saying . They cant be compared to us asians :D