• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

People help!

Reaction score
AOA!
I have completed past papers (2002-onwards). I mean they are all filled up. (by looking at the ms and for mocks etc). Now I think i haven't grasped the concept enough from them but i cannot do them again as they are filled.
shall i read those answers again anda again or shall i do old past papers now like say 1993-2000?
what's your opinion guys?

hope to see answers from u people
and oh I am IGCSE student

Reaction score
Hey there!
It's a coincidence that my surname is also Asad. :p
You shouldn't mug up or look at only the mark schemes. It would be a good idea to solve the papers without the mark schemes and then by checking your performance by matching your answers with it. In this way, you could experience the question pattern by solving it. Also, when you answer the question, look at the marks for each question and answer accordingly( for eg, you write a one-liner for a 1 mark question but a long answer for a 5 mark question.).
Hope this helps.
:D

Reaction score
You have to clear your concepts before. Did you mark the questions that you couldn't do without the help of marking schemes? I am sure you would have some questions. Look for them and then try to clear the concepts from a book or notes of a teacher. Or take help from a teacher or another student to clear that concept. Questions without the correct method are just like learning something by rote. What faizan said is the best way to do past papers. Take yearly past papers and solve them completely while timing yourself along and then in the end check your answers by matching them to the ms. This may not apply to subjects like Pakistan Studies and Islamiat. But this is the best way to do past papers of sciences and Mathematics.