• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

percentage to get an A in eng??

Reaction score
Sijan92 said:
Oh my god..my english exam was preety bad..worst was the comprehension. I made so silly mistakes like tailed off-changed,tension-worry..and to my stupidy i left out the last question because i overlooked it. Please people pray for me. Its only prayers that can now make me grab an A.

If it helps i wrote Worry for Tension and it not only is a direct synonym but also made sense in context ( from what I remember ). Hope we both are right....~
Best of luck.

Reaction score
Grade thresholds vary each year with the results but they are NOT for languages.
For languages such as URDU and ENGLISH an A grade is at 80% and A* is at 90 %.
Percentile is not applied to languages.

Reaction score
Sijan92 said:
Oh my god..my english exam was preety bad..worst was the comprehension. I made so silly mistakes like tailed off-changed,tension-worry..and to my stupidy i left out the last question because i overlooked it. Please people pray for me. Its only prayers that can now make me grab an A.
although i pray keh ALLAH karay k ap ka A a jaye but it seems kind of impossible because what u have rittn cant b changd!!!!sorry but thats hard luck and always remember jo hota hai achay k liye hota hai dnt worry watever d result is because u dnt no only ALLAH nos the secret behind ur result jus believe in it n u l always b in a benefit

Reaction score
wijie1993 said:
Grade thresholds vary each year with the results but they are NOT for languages.
For languages such as URDU and ENGLISH an A grade is at 80% and A* is at 90 %.
Percentile is not applied to languages.
dude no hard feelings but u r rong the percentile is applied to the languages aswell m 100% sure as i read a letter that my urdu teacher received on this issue of A being on 80% and percentile being applied in languages :)