• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Phone Help

Reaction score
Not sure how you can be considering a 3-y/o Nokia brick one moment, then suddenly switching to considering an iPhone.. iPhones are expensive! Even the iPhone 4 I wouldn't recommend for you. Instead I would get an Android phone, which have the same smartphone capabilities as the iPhone (and often more) without being so expensive. as SalmanPakRocks suggested, Samsung phones exist for a range of budgets, so some of the mid-range Samsung phones are definitely worth your consideration. If it's really that difficult to find them in Sudan, maybe consider buying one upfront from elsewhere with international shipping. I can almost guarantee it will still be cheaper than the iPhone!

Reaction score
Not sure how you can be considering a 3-y/o Nokia brick one moment, then suddenly switching to considering an iPhone.. iPhones are expensive! Even the iPhone 4 I wouldn't recommend for you. Instead I would get an Android phone, which have the same smartphone capabilities as the iPhone (and often more) without being so expensive. as SalmanPakRocks suggested, Samsung phones exist for a range of budgets, so some of the mid-range Samsung phones are definitely worth your consideration. If it's really that difficult to find them in Sudan, maybe consider buying one upfront from elsewhere with international shipping. I can almost guarantee it will still be cheaper than the iPhone!
I switched to an I-phone based on its availability here in Sudan.. In addition to that it is widely used here so if it gets damaged or i want to sell it i can easily do that.
The phones SalmanPakrocks suggested are good but rarely used here so if they get damaged i cant repair them I'll just have to throw them away :)

Reaction score
Why does availability matter? I can sort of understand the damage argument, but I think you'd find many phone repair shops will know how to deal with Samsung phones. It's up to you of course in the end, but I don't think an iPhone is the best use for your money =)

Reaction score
Why does availability matter? I can sort of understand the damage argument, but I think you'd find many phone repair shops will know how to deal with Samsung phones. It's up to you of course in the end, but I don't think an iPhone is the best use for your money =)
Yes ur opinion is totally right..so which particular phone do u suggest if not an i-phone??

Reaction score
Honestly, I would recommend anything you can afford that runs Android. Having said that, you can be even more sure that you're getting a high-quality device if you buy something from a well-known company like Samsung, so perhaps one of their phones would be good: http://www.samsung.com/eg/consumer/mobile-phones/mobile-phones/smart-phone
Oh cool..u gave me a lot of good smart phones to think about..I'll check them closely and get back to u for advice if i need one :)

Reaction score
why not buy an ipod touch which has almost the same features as an iphone (except calling option) at less than half the price of iphone and an inexpensive android phone. Enjoy both.

Reaction score
why not buy an ipod touch which has almost the same features as an iphone (except calling option) at less than half the price of iphone and an inexpensive android phone. Enjoy both.
Lol..i want a *phone* and not a music player :)