• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Phone Help

Reaction score
Hey guys..I decided to buy a phone but not quite sure what to buy.
What i basically want is a smartphone with a camera of 3 mega pixels or more and yet with an affordable price so what do u guys suggest??

Reaction score
Reaction score
Those are kind of old, you don't mind that? If not then they're very similar when it comes to specifications, but one has features which the others doesn't and vice versa, so it depends on what you want in a phone specifically.

http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_n900-2917.php
http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_n97-2615.php
Actually they are very old..but the reason why i want them is because last time i lost my smartphone and i dnt want to buy an expensive one or a nice one like Nokia Lumia 800 so that if i loose it i dont get upset as i am a person who seems to forget alot :D. n97 and n900 are old but they pretty much have all the features i would want in a phone and they arent expensive as well ;)

Reaction score
Actually they are very old..but the reason why i want them is because last time i lost my smartphone and i dnt want to buy an expensive one or a nice one like Nokia Lumia 800 so that if i loose it i dont get upset as i am a person who seems to forget alot :D. n97 and n900 are old but they pretty much have all the features i would want in a phone and they arent expensive as well ;)

Oh I see why. The only Nokia phone I had was the N87; fabulous as I bought it around 3 years ago and it had an 8MP camera xD. But I agree with why you chose your phones, just need to decide between them now :)

Reaction score
Fo real??
I mean it sounded cool to text 24/7 with ur bb...i mean every one writing their bb pins on facebook :D

I had one and still have it, but if you're going to get a Blackberry I recommend you wait for the new Blackberry 10 OS devices as they're updating them significantly (coming out early next year supposedly). Blackberries are mainly used for email (the physical keyboard is unparalleled when compared to other phones) and Blackberry Messenger (if you're willing to subscribe to the service). There are some very cheap models like the old Curve 8520 and 30s which are good deals if you're willing to compromise for things like GPS and camera quality.

P.S. I'd just like to add that RIM is a financially and innovation-wise company which has been failing recently to competitors like Google, Apple and Microsoft and it's rumoured that they're likely to go bankrupt within a couple of years... so might wanna hold out on getting a Blackberry if you'd like to save yourself the embarrassment ;)

Reaction score
I say go for Samsung Galaxy Pocket, It's affordable smart phone, no matter which phone you buy, the quality of Camera wouldn't be so sharp and clear as compared to the real one. So buy a 'Coolpix' Camera instead.

Reaction score
U know..Im a person who is.hmm..what can i say...forgets alot, so buying a phone and then losing it would make me feel bad :p
I think i-phone 4 is a complete package..what do u think??

Reaction score
U know..Im a person who is.hmm..what can i say...forgets alot, so buying a phone and then losing it would make me feel bad :p
I think i-phone 4 is a complete package..what do u think??
I-phone 4 is a very good phone, I owned it until it got snatched. :p