• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Phx 2 tips...

Reaction score
hey everyone, i wz jst wonderng if someone could help me with time management in phx p2 :idea:

Reaction score
what wrong with the management in p2 phy
u look at p4 phy
u can then manage it urself man!
moreover practise past papers within time limit

Reaction score
(lol)

well... giv a quick glance at all the qestns wen u get the papr.
do the qestions that u r best at. lyk, if u'r good in electicity, do those qestions first.
once u'v finished the topics u'r good at, move on to the qestns that dosnt require much thinking. lyk, simpl calculations and stuff.
THEN wrestl with the brain wreckers.
if u find urslf pondering ona qestion 4 mor than 4 or 5 mins,mov on to anothr one. (and cum bak to the one u culdnt do latr on with a fresh start.)

practise ths routine with 3 or 4 paprs and u'l get the hang of it. i follw this routine, and i always end up finishing 10 mins early. :mrgreen:
(realy hope it helps...!)
:)

Reaction score
oh, nd... i dont kno if it'l work 4 u... but this ALWAYS works 4 me...

eat sweets atleast 20mins b4 u entr the exam hall.
candies... chocolates... the sweeter the bettr! (unless u hav diabetes that is...)
(hyly unlykly...)

that'l start pumping the glucose straight to the brain and get u thinking with a quicker mind.

p.s, i wud suggest choclates, cuz that gives an added feeling of relaxness and euphorism.(scientificaly proven)
so u'l fell betr and a litl mor confident abt the exams.
(it works EVRY time 4 me.the exams i went into aftr having chocolates always endd up betr than the ones wher i didnt hav any.) :D
p.p.s, this may b stupid, bt it myt just work fr u! who knows?! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: