• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Phy practical 33 on 6th Nov

Reaction score
hehe....what?!?!? i didnt understand...!! what you mean?

what i meant was, i have by far never came across anything THAT scary in Physics.
so i was a bit curious to know in what part of the physics to be exact is that applied?

Reaction score
what i meant was, i have by far never came across anything THAT scary in Physics.
so i was a bit curious to know in what part of the physics to be exact is that applied?
Hehee....lOlzz.....its Chemistry man..!! lol...Relax..take it easy...Physics will never be like that....!! Physics Rulzz....!!
Chemistry is jUst mOre than scary brO....!! LOL :p
What subjects you do?!

Reaction score
How many dp for Resistance ? Quick its in 1 hour as from now.
Suppose i got it 33.3333 for parallel When i calculated 1/R = 1/R + 1/R
What to put : 33.3 ohms or 33 ohms ?

Reaction score
I think I failed the practical exam :(
People are getting different answers from me, and that scares me.

Reaction score
WHO IN THE WORLD THOUGHT THAT THIS PAPER WOULD COME?!!! :O

OMG! THERE WAS NO ELECTRICITY!

But that oscillation thingy was a bit tricky.. i messed it up and my gradient was a really bizarre value 363.69 -.- I guess my gradient is wrong :\

And I messed up that relation between M and V in question 2! Darn it... :|

Overall the paper was averagely good for me.. Now fingers crossed and praying to Allah

Reaction score
I'm really worried about my gradient and y-intercept (n)
Gradient 0.84 s^2 /m Y-intercept 0.0006
v= 0.47m/s

Reaction score
What the hell.. how dumb I am.. forgot to mention the year... lol.. now of no use.. sorry guys.

Reaction score
I'm really worried about my gradient and y-intercept (n)
Gradient 0.84 s^2 /m Y-intercept 0.0006
v= 0.47m/s
Hehee....dude...sorry to tell u that...but your gradient n y-intercept is nt gud!!
Gradient must b in the range of 3.00-6.00 (it depends on ur values) me i got 3.66
and y-intercept = 4.53 x10^-2 (0.0453)
Im pretty sure that it is gud...my teachers confirmed it!!

Reaction score
Hehee....dude...sorry to tell u that...but your gradient n y-intercept is nt gud!!
Gradient must b in the range of 3.00-6.00 (it depends on ur values) me i got 3.66
so that means half of my p33 exam is lost. Noooo ! I will be getting a score of sth less than 20 out of 40 in practical !

Reaction score
so that means half of my p33 exam is lost. Noooo ! I will be getting a score of sth less than 20 out of 40 in practical !
Don't worry....you'll not lose so much points because there is e.c.f in this!!! just relax..:) ;)

Reaction score
my gradient was 5.94:) ...y intercept: got it wrong:(

Reaction score
all i can say i really liked the paper............and inshallah we all get the grade we want!!:)

Reaction score

Yay ! i got 4.2 but got 0.051 for yintercpt :( lets just hope theres a wider range