• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics 0625 Grade threshold prediction

Reaction score
please can everyone give the prediction of the physics grade threshold for this session including his variant!!
hope everyone will get what he wishes for and good luck in the rest of the exams :D

Reaction score
please can everyone give the prediction of the physics grade threshold for this session including his variant!!
hope everyone will get what he wishes for and good luck in the rest of the exams :D

I'm not sure . It seemed pretty good so it may be high like 150 . Math is 150 this year

Reaction score
I'm not sure . It seemed pretty good so it may be high like 150 . Math is 150 this year
thxx for the response i hope physics will be 150 this year :) but i think math will higher than 150 i think it will be around 160-170 but i dont think it will be 150

Reaction score
but how it can be 200??the total marks are 160..if we add marks of all three pprs...
paper 1 is 30% and paper 3 is 50% and paper 6 is 20% so what u must do is convert paper 1 and make it out of 30 and paper 3 out of 50 and paper 6 out of 20 then add them and multiply by 2 you will get the correct percentage and out of 200