• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics 11, Discussions, views and rages here ;)

Reaction score
Awww that's really very sad to hear. feel sorry for you. But you don't need to worry because you can give physics again in next session along with your A2. your grade will not be effected if your all other exams went well, even if it gets effected it doesn't matter for your future studies in uni. forget it as a bad dream and plan well for ahead. Good luck. :)
aww..thnx...buh the thing is...this was a repeat ...i gave my a2 already this session..thts the only reason y i stayed long enough to finsh the exm...buh its kay..i m ovr it....inshalllah i will do well. ..plz pray for me thou.anywayz...i have alreadyy been accepted in a university bac home in canada.....thnx again thou n good luck to u too :)

Reaction score
why cant it be uttimate tensile stress???

E=FL/Ae and F/a is stress.

Reaction score
can anyone plzz post or scan any papers of physics chemistry and mathematics of june 2012.....plzzzz anyone as i know that the exam are over...i wanna work some 2012 questions

Reaction score
as far as i remember da question was wat depends on da young modulus not wut young modulus depends on........so i said ultimate tensile stress bec it directly depends on it ....duno not sure

Reaction score
as far as i remember da question was wat depends on da young modulus not wut young modulus depends on........so i said ultimate tensile stress bec it directly depends on it ....duno not sure
same is what i though INSHAALLAH we'll be correct and also i was thinking same like what you said,
actually paper was easy but it was tricky which means lots of people thinking og high marks will lose more than what they think and gt willl be low as 30 or even more
i did a silly mistake in the question of where they ask what does force over extention represent its obviously spring constant but then as the curve not obeying hookes llaw so i marked young modulus which is wrong:(
was was the answer to that what elase is needed to find the curretnt kirochoff f1st law or voltage and all that that?

Reaction score
same is what i though INSHAALLAH we'll be correct and also i was thinking same like what you said,
actually paper was easy but it was tricky which means lots of people thinking og high marks will lose more than what they think and gt willl be low as 30 or even more
i did a silly mistake in the question of where they ask what does force over extention represent its obviously spring constant but then as the curve not obeying hookes llaw so i marked young modulus which is wrong:(
was was the answer to that what elase is needed to find the curretnt kirochoff f1st law or voltage and all that that?

The answer is spring constant. I didn't put it but that's the answer

Reaction score
isA hopefuuly :rolleyes:.....um not sure about da curve bein low nah i think it might even be 35 or sth x_X bec its easy if u compare it wiv previous exams and dier GT was 32 or somethin like that....for that question i said its kirchoff 1st law nd all ma frndz said dat too

Reaction score
The answer is spring constant. I didn't put it but that's the answer
did u ask a teacher? well if da question was wat does young modulus depend on the answer is spring constant but it its wat depends on young modulud its ultimate tensile stress.....datz wat i think:unsure:

Reaction score
okay,wat was the answer of the man and pulley question.i did 6 but i was confused b/w 6 and 13.

Reaction score
i got 13 first which was simple.K.E=P.E and the height was 9.but then i got confused and used mechanics to find the common acceleration which i got 6.so i used the formula v2=u2 +2as to get the speed that i got exactly 6.:( how did u guys do it??

Reaction score
i got 13 first which was simple.K.E=P.E and the height was 9.but then i got confused and used mechanics to find the common acceleration which i got 6.so i used the formula v2=u2 +2as to get the speed that i got exactly 6.:( how did u guys do it??
Yea ur right.. I calcualted to and if the height was 9 it'd be 6 as acceleration was 2.. but wasn't the height 18m ? Did I read something wrong

Reaction score
Yea ur right.. I calcualted to and if the height was 9 it'd be 6 as acceleration was 2.. but wasn't the height 18m ? Did I read something wrong
its not readin now i remember the total h was 18 but he said until da man nd the other thingy were at the same level...so 9