• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics 11, Discussions, views and rages here ;)

Reaction score
aww..i wish i could say the same...i would hav if my luck wasn't soo bad.... :'( i practised do hard nd was ready to ace this thing....buh my
stomach started to ache during the exm and i was shivering and trembling and sweating ...i don't noe wat happened i couldn't evn sit in my chair properly..i thought i was going to die any sec....i told myself..don't stop... i workd so hard ...don't give in
so i continued evn thou the pain was unbearable...finished the ppr in 25 min... and begged the invigilater in between my sobs to let me leeve...she understood....and i left...my parents were very supportive thou...helped me calm down...buh i have no idea how i did......plz ppl pray for me...this was supposed to be my bst exm...cuz i m very good in fizix...nd lovd doing mcq's...oh...buh i guess the rest of u did very well so the gt will be high...i m in deep aren't I... :(

Reaction score
aww..i wish i could say the same...i would hav if my luck wasn't soo bad.... :'( i practised do hard nd was ready to ace this thing....buh my
stomach started to ache during the exm and i was shivering and trembling and sweating ...i don't noe wat happened i couldn't evn sit in my chair properly..i thought i was going to die any sec....i told myself..don't stop... i workd so hard ...don't give in
so i continued evn thou the pain was unbearable...finished the ppr in 25 min... and begged the invigilater in between my sobs to let me leeve...she understood....and i left...my parents were very supportive thou...helped me calm down...buh i have no idea how i did......plz ppl pray for me...this was supposed to be my bst exm...cuz i m very good in fizix...nd lovd doing mcq's...oh...buh i guess the rest of u did very well so the gt will be high...i m in deep aren't I... :(

Always remember "Allah (SWT) helps those who help themselves"
You worked hard and Allah will definitely help you
Don't worry, inshaAllah you'll ace this paper
May we all get stunning As inshaAllah!

Reaction score
what did ya guys put for the moments one, and that electron with the directions of the force one, and mmm, the man and the crane, the efficiency, and the aluminum and the mercury, anddd the power and the force of the crane one......thats what i remember for now!

Reaction score
Awww that's really very sad to hear. feel sorry for you. But you don't need to worry because you can give physics again in next session along with your A2. your grade will not be effected if your all other exams went well, even if it gets effected it doesn't matter for your future studies in uni. forget it as a bad dream and plan well for ahead. Good luck. :)

Reaction score
i think its quite easy compared 2 previous exams :s curve could be high:(......but we aree doneeeee peepss no more worries till results time ;)

Reaction score
A balloon is rising vertically up with a velocity of 29m/s.A stone is dropped from it and it reaches the ground in 10s.The height of the balloon when the stone was dropped from it is(9 + 9.8m/s^2)