• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics 12 GT

what will be the expected gt

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Lol what did you do? :p
btw just asking
wasn't the charge between the electric field plates that we had to calculate be positive ? since the force is acting upwards and in an electric field it acts on a positive charge ? no ?

Reaction score
btw just asking
wasn't the charge between the electric field plates that we had to calculate be positive ? since the force is acting upwards and in an electric field it acts on a positive charge ? no ?
Don't remember the question either :p but I think I did D
By the way we are done with exams and should chill now :3

Reaction score
No It was negative.. That's the only thing I knew lol
btw just asking

Reaction score
can u
Coz it was in equilibrium and thus to be inequlibrium the upward and downward force had to be equal so weight is downwards so that means it's attracted to the positive plate and only negatively charged particles are attracted to the positive plate hence the answer was D[/qu

can u define electric field strength :p ?