• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics 12 GT

what will be the expected gt

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Um
Don't remember :p can you tell me more about the question?
there were two cells x and y both had internal resistance and both were connected to a resistor of resistance 8 and the question was what is tje resistance in cell X I think the options were 0.1, 0.5,0.9 and 1 and the escalator one was about how much power Is needed to move 60 passengers of mass 40 I think up the escalator I don't know the options but I got 6.4

Reaction score
the correct one was evaporation or condensation i went for condensation because the temperature was varying like for every 1 degree rise in temp molecules were gaining speed and likewise a fixed temp was also written there so boiling also was there.

Reaction score
Um

there were two cells x and y both had internal resistance and both were connected to a resistor of resistance 8 and the question was what is tje resistance in cell X I think the options were 0.1, 0.5,0.9 and 1 and the escalator one was about how much power Is needed to move 60 passengers of mass 40 I think up the escalator I don't know the options but I got 6.4
that was 8.8KW+2KW due to friction and final answer was 10.8 and option D.

Reaction score
there was question in which ball is released in sphere in absence of air resistance at at lowest point speed was 4ms-1 and what is point at which energy of ball is one fourth of it?
Don't remember :p can you tell me more about the question?

Reaction score
that was 8.8KW+2KW due to friction and final answer was 10.8 and option D.
Lol I got 4.4kw + 2kw which is 6.4kw
I got 10.8 too but we had to multiply 8.8 by sin30 I guess so 6.4 is the right answer I think
Um

I just guessed 0.9 for it :p

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
What about the question in which there were 5 resistors and 2 were parallel to 1...1 was right next to the battery and 1 was somewhere else...they asked us to write the resistances of the last resistor and the one parallel to the two resistors (one if which had a resistance of 1 ohm)...I guessed 3 ohms and 2 ohms. What did u guys write)