• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics 22

Reaction score
You ask your teacher because I'm sure we are wrong.. acc wasn't constant..

ok I agree that wasnt constant but you cannot use w=fx because that only can be applied when force is constant you ask your teacher and I challenge all who used w=fx that they are wrong and I can prove that w wasnt constant because ke was changing yar come on yar

Reaction score
ok I agree that wasnt constant but you cannot use w=fx because that only can be applied when force is constant you ask your teacher and I challenge all who used w=fx that they are wrong and I can prove that w wasnt constant because ke was changing yar come on yar[/quote

it was constant. Force was increasing uniformly and plus we were supposed to subtract frictional force and then use w= fxd

Reaction score
ok I agree that wasnt constant but you cannot use w=fx because that only can be applied when force is constant you ask your teacher and I challenge all who used w=fx that they are wrong and I can prove that w wasnt constant because ke was changing yar come on yar

i didn't mention anything about w=fx the only way to correctly do the question is to take the area under the graph which is energy and the total energy possessed by the truck is 1.3 j 1.3=1/2 * 14* pq

Reaction score
i didn't mention anything about w=fx the only way to correctly do the question is to take the area under the graph which is energy and the total energy possessed by the truck is 1.3 j 1.3=1/2 * 14* pq

Let me tell you that the speed was slowing and so the kinetic energy so how can you use 1.3 as w

Reaction score
There's got to be a way, If you say this is wrong, than what do you propose is the correct solution for the question? :O

a=f/m gives you the deceleration and then 2as=v2-u2 where initial velocity was 2.4 mentioned in the question itself and final velocity 0ms as the trolly at q becomes at rest

Reaction score

bro ask your teacher he will make your concept clear and yes inform me as well

Reaction score
a=f/m gives you the deceleration and then 2as=v2-u2 where initial velocity was 2.4 mentioned in the question itself and final velocity 0ms as the trolly at q becomes at rest
What will be f equal to in that case? F was constantly changing? I wonder if you have an answer for that too.

Reaction score
value of PQ got to be .18
work can be done to increase or decrease energy of a particle in a system.
an example of decrease of energy would be a braking truck.
frictional force opposes the motion of the truck and decreases its kinetic energy
we`ve got to use area under graph in this question

friction is always opposing motion but we still say "workdone by frictional force".

Reaction score
frictional force opposes the motion of the truck and decreases its kinetic energy

friction is always opposing motion but we still say "workdone by frictional force".

cant we find change in ke the use the formula of wd=ke or f*d=k.e?

Reaction score

then at that case you will have to subtract frictional opposing force which wasnt possible my was 0.089m which everyone almost got at my centre

Reaction score
Loll, are you asking me? :eek: you are just arguing on a pointless argument. Go ask your teacher now. :p
Hahaha... you should give up your A level because all your concept seems to be illogical bro I will offer you to ask your teacher and clear all your doubts and concepts

Reaction score
And yes what was your power for wires and your unit for C ....[/quote

Since you believe only you have the right concepts, why don't you go first in telling your answers for the power and units for C? :p I bet your teacher must have taught you the CORRECT concepts? :p