• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics 41...How'd it go?

Reaction score
I felt the paper was challenging..couldn't finish it in time, the threshold should be low

Reaction score
While I don't think I did so well, I had a feeling the paper was easier compared to previous years, and for that reason I have a feeling the threshold will be high.. Which questions were you not able to do ? PM me if you want to discuss the paper.

Reaction score
I'm probably getting around 46 ...what grade is that? /: is it a B?
Depends of course on the GT. Most of the time, it's around a 45 for a B, but it may change, you never know... I'm hoping for 50 but I don't know if I can make it...There were one or two questions which I really should have done but I couldn't think properly for some reason, think I was too nervous!

Reaction score
Depends of course on the GT. Most of the time, it's around a 45 for a B, but it may change, you never know... I'm hoping for 50 but I don't know if I can make it...There were one or two questions which I really should have done but I couldn't think properly for some reason, think I was too nervous!

Yup...it was the nerves in my case too.

Reaction score
I couldn't do the radioactivity question, I made a mistake in the SHM graph and missed out on many other parts

GT should be around 55

Reaction score
I had no idea what to write in the first question where it asked why e=mgh, I couldn't do the derivation in the gases section with the PV formula,couldn't figure out how to calculate the RMS at the second temperature (this one was because of nerves, can't believe I missed that!!) and my section B wasn't so great either... I hate paper 4. I'm glad it's over, I just hope I can still get a B..

Reaction score
looking at the gt ... ifeel if u can get 30 around and score above 70 percent in the remaining papers u would be able to get a B...
trueeeee?

Reaction score
I think it was an okay paper, not too bad or very good
Can we discuss the paper?

Reaction score
it was harddd....!!!! didnt get a single repeated question in application part makes me really sad... after practicin so many paperss.. n hard workk it didnt go soo good! :(

Reaction score
I'm up for discussing the paper here or in PM but if we discuss it here I'm guessing a moderator will come and lock the thread or something...So if anyone wants to pm me, im available...

Reaction score
looking at the gt ... ifeel if u can get 30 around and score above 70 percent in the remaining papers u would be able to get a B...
trueeeee? help me out......

Reaction score
It was not very easy. In my case, because I was nervous and didnt prepare well as I follow the trend in past papers.