• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PHYSICS(42)

Reaction score
zahraahmed said:
same here!!! i could've gotten full marks had i studied more carefully *sigh*

so what do u think about the threshold??
and u got any idea about phy paper 34???

Reaction score
You didn't need to study a lot to ace that exam. :D

And I think the GT will be a little higher than normal, but not more than 65.

Reaction score
ahh well its true the paper was eeasy but you knw i found out that i made some silliy mistakes in core costed me around 23 marks! and 9 marks in application i just wish i get an A to rise the C i got in AS to B

Reaction score
marwa355 said:
ahh well its true the paper was eeasy but you knw i found out that i made some silliy mistakes in core costed me around 23 marks! and 9 marks in application i just wish i get an A to rise the C i got in AS to B
ahhh twinny :D same thing here plus i got a C in AS too nd had to get atleast an 80 here to get a B gd luck to u :)

Reaction score
marwa355 said:
ahh well its true the paper was eeasy but you knw i found out that i made some silliy mistakes in core costed me around 23 marks! and 9 marks in application i just wish i get an A to rise the C i got in AS to B[/quote
i guess you start farting whilst you think you retaking AS :p

Reaction score
i think that, like me, some ppl did make mistakes as in op-amp question and the binding energy one...
so im guessing tht the gt will be round abt 60-65...
never exceeded 65...
*i hope it wont exceed even now*

Reaction score
GT WILL NEVER EXCEED FROM 60 -65 , BECAUSE MANY CANDIDATES DOES MISTAKES EVEN THE PAPER WAS NOT ENUF TOUGH THOUGH....................