• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PHYSICS(42)

Reaction score
so..if the grades are even lesser than 60-65...then how many marks do you hav to get minimum in paper5 in order to get an A???

Reaction score
so did you get 80 ahh i lost marks like around 30 to 35 ! in the paper lets hope the threshold is low

Reaction score
no i was replying a guy but he left well like do u knw approx how much u lost in this paper??core

Reaction score
I think we can discuss now. Hehehe. I made mistakea on the binding energy one. Shoot. The application one was easy.

Reaction score
lol..i think u didnt get this binding energy question cuz of the diff variant..they're like more than 3 variants so yeah..you should specify which variant you're discussing the ppr about!
i bet that question was in 41..was it?

Reaction score
blueindigo said:
lol..i think u didnt get this binding energy question cuz of the diff variant..they're like more than 3 variants so yeah..you should specify which variant you're discussing the ppr about!
i bet that question was in 41..was it?

u got tht right!!! 8)

Reaction score
GT will be low (yet higher than before), because many ppl did make silly mistakes <including me > :p

anyways can i ask you guys how are you preparing for phy paper 5 ??
any help would be appeciated :)

Reaction score
i will be happy if i got E! well,it sounds funny..:(
dont knw how i messed up wid dat paper..was so easy!
bt can u plz tell me the threshold??

Reaction score
but how will it be abt 20 if the gt for A gets 70???i expect to get around 30..:( the worst luck ever!