• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics 43!! How was it?? Expected GT anyone?

Reaction score
how's the graph for the potential difference? I forgot the question, but there was capacitance..

Reaction score
did that work?
I remember I did it and I got 1807u.. Then after that I couldn't get it again..lol.. I must be doing something wrong when using the calculator lol. Everyone said they did rhs minus ksh though

Reaction score
well the higher the freq the greater the noise, i looked it up in the text book, so yeah , i just wrote things like its basic techno and thus cheaper, the longer wave lenght of the mod waves means they have a greater range bla bla bla
Oh I wrote less noise, less attenuation hence longer ange,and higher bandwidth cos of sidebands

Reaction score
what i got:
rms 1330m/s
wavelenth 1.8x10^-something
avg. power 3.0 mW, graph for voltage sine graph for only half the time
hall voltage graph a rectangle, coil graph two spikes in opposite directions
energy released 200MeV
length of wire 46 or 47 km

Reaction score
i just could not do the last 2 or 3 marks of the ct scan because i ran out of time, the annoying thing was it was easy to do,i just could not understand the question at first,but then again i have probs made mistakes in other parts that i did answer, the gt for physics is normally 65? for an A, so if you think you got this much then your fine, but the gt for an A* probs gonna be according to how hard the paper was, if you have cie exams next year rather than doing past parers heaps, read the text books, i found that i could answer lots of the questions because i went through the text books
yeah im vry confident i could get above 65. just aiming for an A*