• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics 9702 Paper 5 Planning and Experiments

Reaction score
So this is one of the solved questions : May june 2013 p52 Question 1 paper that i did. I have attached it below. I hope u guys find this useful . And again if any comments or feedbacks pls do so . :D

Reaction score
So this is one of the solved questions : May june 2013 p52 Question 1 paper that i did. I have attached it below. I hope u guys find this useful . And again if any comments or feedbacks pls do so . :D
where is it i cant find it

Reaction score
A hard paper indeed. Oct/Nov/2009 P51 Question 2 . I have attached the pdf file below :D Hope this helps u guys .AND thanks to emma for suggesting the paper :D

Attachments

• Oct:Nov 2009 p51 q2 solved.pdf
    663.2 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Reaction score
thank you very much

And don't the best and worst line have to touch the lower and upper ends of the graph?

Ur welcome and yeah (they Have to pass from the Upper error bar to lower error bar and should touch all error bars or vice versa)

Reaction score
can anyone hlep me with the diagram for w13 52 Q1 plzz

Attachments

• 9702_w13_qp_52.pdf
    161.8 KB · Views: 26
Reaction score
A hard paper indeed. Oct/Nov/2009 P51 Question 2 . I have attached the pdf file below :D Hope this helps u guys .AND thanks to emma for suggesting the paper :D

Assalamualaikum brother ,for qn2. how do u find error in the given table? although its simple but i always forgotten to do this..

Reaction score
If you draw 2 gradient lines 1 for best fir and 1 for worst fit then won’t it look shabby and how can you improve it

Reaction score
If you draw 2 gradient lines 1 for best fir and 1 for worst fit then won’t it look shabby and how can you improve it
Oh well , it will look shabby tbh ! (i am assuming ur talking about the triangle to draw when measuring gradient) But it doesn't matter. And if u want it to look more better then u can draw the worst fir gradient triangle Upwards , Instead of downwards like the best fit gradient ! Hope this answers ur question and helps u :D . Good luck for ur exams :D

Reaction score
Assalamualaikum brother ,for qn2. how do u find error in the given table? although its simple but i always forgotten to do this..
Waalaikumussalam Ahh well , It is like this . For eg. If Raw data is T= 2.00 +/- 0.1 Then u have to find T^2 . That will be equal to (2^2)=4 +/- (|Best T^2 value - Worst T^2 value | ) . Which is ( 4 - (1.9^2)) . Hope this answered ur question and that u understand this !
Good luck in ur exams !
And include me in ur prayers ! hehe :D