• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics A levels Help!

Reaction score
Well the nucleus is taking an electron from its own orbital so the no of electron wud decrease by 1 nd the no of neutron wud increase by 1 :)

Reaction score
Well the nucleus is taking an electron from its own orbital so the no of electron wud decrease by 1 nd the no of neutron wud increase by 1 :)

Ok, electrons minus 1, then is it because the charge of nucleus is not balance, so 1 proton of the nucleus combine with the electrons, form a neutron, hence the number of neutron increase 1, number of proton decrease by 1?

Reaction score
Ok, electrons minus 1, then is it because the charge of nucleus is not balance, so 1 proton of the nucleus combine with the electrons, form a neutron, hence the number of neutron increase 1, number of proton decrease by 1?

Due to my assumtion proton does not take any part ...
That is y the proton no remains the same ...
AND proton does NOT form with the electron to form a neutron ... :)

Reaction score
Well in 14 the weight 20 N is going down nd F is on the right as on the left there is a wall so no force nd the tension on the wire that is 40 i.e hypotenuse ( dnt mind the speling if it wrong ) :D :p

Reaction score
For 26 m using the ratio method i.e if A = E so 2A wud obviously be 2E ...
It cnt be less or equal to E as the surface area was decreased nd as it decreases the energy increases :)

Reaction score
For 25 ..
In a transverse wave , the movement of the wave is always the opposite to the direction of motion ...
As P is going upwards its arrow wud be downwards ...
Q wud come down nd wud have a 0 displacement :)
U can confirm it with others if u doubt me ...