• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics and chemistry doubts!!

Reaction score
in your first question.. it is written that 5V moves the wave 1 cm upwards.. nd the wave is moving 1.5cm upwards so we will multiply 1.5 with 5.. the answers is 7.5..
in the second part.. i ms moves the 1cm horizontally.. i cycle travels 4cm so it takes 1 x 4= 4ms.. and from this u get the frequency
tell me if the answers are correct or no.. :)
the ray bends towards the normal as it enters the glass.. nd then away from normal as it enters air
Jazakillah :)

Reaction score
when an heavy and a light object are thrown at the same time why don't the heavy object's speed increase????????
Acceleration of free-fall is constant. Speed DOES increase. And, if a heavy object and a light object are both thrown together, both will fall with same acc., IF ONLY AIR RESISTANCE IS IGNORED. Air resistance is greater- greater the object is, and hence can slow down motion/speed/acc. of a body.

Reaction score
Acceleration of free-fall is constant. Speed DOES increase. And, if a heavy object and a light object are both thrown together, both will fall with same acc., IF ONLY AIR RESISTANCE IS IGNORED. Air resistance is greater- greater the object is, and hence can slow down motion/speed/acc. of a body.
thankyou.. that means i should chose both fall at same time... :)

Reaction score
Can some one give me some briefing on centripetal force, i get really confused with it...
An adjective to a force--- meaning the force that draws the moving body towards the center. Like -circular motion is maintained due to the fact that there is a force in the midde that is drawing it in.