• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics And Chemistry P5 Revision

Reaction score
Please do help is Qn 2 of the paper!! Because finding the errors, and even tackling other questions is somehow hard. If a summary is produced, it would be better
And how do u revise for p5??

Reaction score
Please do help is Qn 2 of the paper!! Because finding the errors, and even tackling other questions is somehow hard. If a summary is produced, it would be better
Q2 in physics? Well I think its easier than q1.I am revising by solving p5,thats what you need to do

Reaction score
What help do you need in q2 ,I am there to help.
If u would help me in getting some little valuable information (if possible) for finding the errors and other main important thing in the question like getting the intercept, drawing the graph, it would be very grateful, sir!
Otherwise, during my revision, if I encounter any problems I will immediately pm u or post here!!!
Thanks in Advance

Reaction score
te="Manobilly, post: 781597, member: 23142"]Q2 in physics? Well I think its easier than q1.I am revising by solving p5,thats what you need to do[/quote]
Yes this is the only way to get an A if have any problem post your doubt :)

Reaction score
[quotemanyManobilly, post: 781597, member: 23142"]Q2 in physics? Well I think its easier than q1.I am revising by solving p5,thats what you need to do[/quote]
Do as many papers as you can because this is the only way to get an A and yes I am here to help you if you have any kind of problem if I could. :)

Reaction score

If u would help me in getting some little valuable information (if possible) for finding the errors and other main important thing in the question like getting the intercept, drawing the graph, it would be very grateful, sir!
Otherwise, during my revision, if I encounter any problems I will immediately pm u or post here!!!
Thanks in Advance
Which book are you using ?My book has 2 chapters that are really good for P5 they have given all the information.
These are not mine ,but you can try them.

Attachments

• A Level Physics Paper 5 Tips.pdf
    209.4 KB · Views: 52
  • Physics_P5_in_5_minutes.pdf
    50.8 KB · Views: 53
Reaction score
for the second question in physics p5 i can Alhamdulillah most of the time make it right till the gradient part after that i mess up.... it could be helful if someone provides an explaination on how to find uncertainities and tips on the last part questions

Reaction score
for the second question in physics p5 i can Alhamdulillah most of the time make it right till the gradient part after that i mess up.... it could be helful if someone provides an explaination on how to find uncertainities and tips on the last part questions
That's the question Alhamdulillah I do well except for theq1 ist confusing.Okay If the uncertainties are for logarithmic functions,then for e.g you have a value 230+- 10 so take log of it,plot it on the graph and then for the error bars add the uncertainty mentioned in the question it would be log240-log220 this gives you the uncertainty .Now you can add and subtract the uncertainty to the log of 230 for drawing the error bar.Draw a line of best fit for gradient and worst which passes from the top error bar the last error bar .Max to min or min to max.find the gradient of best fit.Then find the gradient of worst fit subtract both the gradient to find the uncertainty and similarly you can find it for y intercept and others.

Reaction score
Which book are you using ?My book has 2 chapters that are really good for P5 they have given all the information.
These are not mine ,but you can try them.
I think apparently this are enough. But if any problem arises, I will let u know sir. Thanks for u kind support