• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics AS P21 in 3 Hours! I'm Freaking Out!!

Reaction score
SOoo...here's the thing, I'm freaking out people!! I have a feeling I forgot everything!! What if they ask stuff that I never heard about? What If i ran out of time? WHat iF! Aaaaaa!!
Well I don't want this to sound like I'm a failure or something, I'm an A* student! But hey, even A* students can freak out!!!

Reaction score
It's pretty normal that you freak out, a doctor once told me that's it's normal if you feel like you didn't study anything and forgotten everything like a couple of days before the exam, it's extremely NORMAL ! I'm not telling you not to freak out, because freaking out isn't bad, it's the complete opposite, students that don't freak out ; that's when you should worry about them. Good luck

Reaction score
@crystallinescar
Noooo! :p Noway man! Jumana doesn't fail :p

@Adham-amr
thxx Man! Thnnx for making me feel absolutely normal :p I appreciate that :)

Reaction score
U know guys, Everytime I do pastpapers I get to learn something new in physics! Its like the physics knowledge never ends lol

Reaction score
Hahaha Yeah, hope it goes well. Am tensed, 2 more hrs :(
All the best to those appearing, hope we get an easy one:D

Reaction score
Yeah I really hope! Mine is in two hours too!! Which time zone r u in? Which country?

Reaction score
guys this topic is supposed to be in Chat section topic will be moved next time try to post the topic in correct forum :)