• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics ATP discussion

Reaction score
Hey guyz what was the answer for measuring the distance in the toy car question..Is metre rule correct??

Reaction score
I wrote something like 2 were in series and the arrangement of the circuit was parallel.

Reaction score
i wrote circuit 3 because the whole circuit was not in parallel as the original circuit...in circuit 3 two were in paralled and one was in series..

Reaction score
I THINK ITS CIRCUIT 2 cuz in fig there was one resistor in series but in the circuit 2 there were two in series

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if we can write the average as 175.2 ?
and how were the curves made in the last question
and what can anyone please confirm the right answer to the circuit question, which was incorrect?

Reaction score
appropriate s.f=175

cooling curves difference is tht black takes less time thn white

2 circuit incorrect due to combined resistance

Reaction score
Circuit 2 was the answer.
And what was the answer of question 3, I'm not sure which part it was, I guess it was the second last part of Q 3, what was the answer of that? I calculated it to be 10 =D

Reaction score
0.1 ampere was my answer for current one.......after the diagram of resistors ...............u talking abut that?