• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics ATP Problems

Reaction score
Hey guyz... Can any1 please xplain Nov 05 Q 4 Part (a) to me with good reasoning... I cant understand the redspot answer :O :O... Thnxxx

Reaction score
See. Volume = Area x Height. as the area is constant, the increase in height will also increase the volume of the gas. Got it ?

Reaction score
Q.3 a (ii)
Focal length for the lens is always same so it will not effect its value...

b(i) The rays are reflected back from the mirror... As they are reflected they again pass through LENS and are converged at the point on the CARD forming image....

Reaction score
CaptainDanger said:
Q.3 a (ii)
Focal length for the lens is always same so it will not effect its value...

Wouldn't the focal length increase as now the image will be further off?

@Adnanj

For 3(a) You have to make a circuit consisting of the thermistor, a voltmeter and an ammeter [With these, you'll find Voltage and Current, and then use V=IR].

3(b) To heat use a water bath. To measure, simply use a thermometer and place it close to the thermistor.

3(c) Resistance must be measured at more than two instances so as to maintain accuracy and draw a line of best fit.

Reaction score
@Captain: can u please xplain transistor to me :(((((((((( I just cnat understand the flow of current and the effect of increasing or decreasing the resistance of the variable resistor on the whole circuit... :O

Reaction score
Transistor is mainly used as a switch.... It can amplify current or voltage....

When you increase the RESISTANCE of the resistor it means the current flow will decrease in the circuit(in case of LIGHT BULBS there brightness will decrease if the current is lower then the minimum requirement) and vice versa...

Reaction score
Hey dude... The questions in redspots are NOWHERE to be found in the papers on xtreme :S specially the electronics questions... Where have the redspot taken those questions from ? :| Does this mean that these type questions wont be coming :S

Reaction score
so what shud we do :S
I didnt use to see the answers in redspot but now i have to stop seeing the questions as well :O :S :S

Reaction score
yeah u have to.
Sometimes the whole qs is lost or sometimes pata nai kahan se a jata hai
MCqs mein bhi aisa hai :( :p