• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics atp!!!

Reaction score
11th may ppl!!!!!!!!!!! nearly here???
scared????
how did u lot revise???
i still havent done a thing...as in im not opening my books....only doing past papers....is tht okay???????? will i manage to get A*s??? inshaallah!!

Reaction score
At this instance just use past papers with examiner reports, mark schemes. 2002 and onwards only. Make sure that the graphs you plot have axis labelled, independent, dependent variables correct, plots should be made with a very sharp pencil and encircle each plot (better than putting a cross, crosses can make the actual value tilt slightly which may result in loss of marks). When filling tables use the number of decimal places as used in other values that are in the table. Use precise statements, follow command words. Think in the context of the question. The line of best fit must cover more than half of the graph, the line must not be thick, broken. Go with a tension free mind to get the most of it.

To add to it, don't just rely only on past papers, revise the summaries of chapters and key diagrams. (though more weight should be given to papers).

..Revise the table of electrical symbols from your text book and formula's. That would be ample.