• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
How can we find if the centre of a cylinder is on a 10 cm mark on a rule whereas it is covering all the marks on the rule? :D

Moi

Reaction score
Parallax error is the error that occurs when readings are not taken properly due to a different angle of view or different height....so if the reading on a ruler says 10cm, due to seeing it from like the extreme left, it will seem like its 9.5cm or so.....and that is parallax error
But how can i explain it when i want to answer? or should i just Parallax action and that's it ??

Reaction score
The question says E'GF'- since G has no (') over it ,it means that the line should pass over G.

Wait so, if a letter has (') over it, it means it should pass through the same point? Could you explain, that was a question I was stuck on as well :z

Maz

Reaction score
Wait so, if a letter has (') over it, it means it should pass through the same point? Could you explain, that was a question I was stuck on as well :z
When a letter has "NO" apostrophe over it, then the line should pass over the same point.

Maz

Reaction score
Ah k..

Small question, in the line that is drawn, why can't it be the other way around.
Instead of starting from down and going up through G, can it start from the top and go down through G?
cause the question says E' is below E. Otherwise, there is no problem.