• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Ah k..

Small question, in the line that is drawn, why can't it be the other way around.
Instead of starting from down and going up through G, can it start from the top and go down through G?
No read the question: It says" Start E' below the line EGF"

Reaction score
Reaction score
4)c you need to draw triangle but inverted (upside down)
explanation: because an image is always inverted unless its nearer than the first focal point to the lens

ignore what i said, probably wrong, because i dont seem to see any focal point or something similar

Maz

Reaction score
someone solve this 4)c question, im confused why its not smaller or bigger??
I suppose we can make it smaller or bigger. As it's only for 1 mark what's really important is that it should be inverted.

Maz

Reaction score
makes sense
Another thing, earlier in the question it says that one of the images is diminished, and the question asks us "one" of the images.So, if we make smaller or larger, both are still "one" of the images.
[Hope that isn't confusing you]

Reaction score
Another thing, earlier in the question it says that one of the images is diminished, and the question asks us "one" of the images.So, if we make smaller or larger, both are still "one" of the images.
[Hope that isn't confusing you]

i got what you mean :)