• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Attachment 1.: these type of questions require alot of practice but if u have enough practical experience then it becomes easier for u... U need to think logically here
Attachment 2 : I dont understand what the problem is?

All i want to say is i'm facing problem in these type of question..
04.png 3.png chem 02.png

Reaction score
All i want to say is i'm facing problem in these type of question..
View attachment 52096 View attachment 52097 View attachment 52098
Well most of these questions have similar answers :
(f) For the first 2.. u just have to read the value from the graph.. i suppose thats pretty simple
(g) For the chemical reaction: If temperature increases.. it'll always be exothermic.. and if temperature decreases then endothermic..other than that if a precipitate is formed they'll mention it in the question.. so its a precipitation reaction....and if its just acid base given and no reference to temperature.. than u can write neutralisation reaction
(h) always remember that volume is inversely proportional to concentration... so write now they have doubled the volume so the concentration will be halved... consequently the temperature change will be less/ halved.
(i) the answer to this will always be the initial temperature u recorded... the first reading from the table ...ALWAYS
these type of questions will have similar answers to the above.. except the numbers will be changed

Reaction score
Well most of these questions have similar answers :
(f) For the first 2.. u just have to read the value from the graph.. i suppose thats pretty simple
(g) For the chemical reaction: If temperature increases.. it'll always be exothermic.. and if temperature decreases then endothermic..other than that if a precipitate is formed they'll mention it in the question.. so its a precipitation reaction....and if its just acid base given and no reference to temperature.. than u can write neutralisation reaction
(h) always remember that volume is inversely proportional to concentration... so write now they have doubled the volume so the concentration will be halved... consequently the temperature change will be less/ halved.
(i) the answer to this will always be the initial temperature u recorded... the first reading from the table ...ALWAYS
these type of questions will have similar answers to the above.. except the numbers will be changed
Yeah once you have done 5-10 past papers , you will get them memorized easily !!

Reaction score
clip_image002.jpg

How's the answer to this A?
I think there can be three possibilities and all of them should give the same answer:

(Density= Mass/Volume)
1) 350/250
2) 343/242
3) (350-243)/(240-242)

Xylferion

Reaction score
View attachment 52136

How's the answer to this A?
I think there can be three possibilities and all of them should give the same answer:

(Density= Mass/Volume)
1) 350/250
2) 343/242
3) (350-243)/(240-242)

Xylferion
350g is the mass of the measuring cylinder PLUS water
343g is the same as well
However (350-343)= 7g is the mass of water ONLY...
So that means 8cm^3 of water has a mass 7 g
Thus density will be 7/8 = 0.875g/cm^3

Reaction score
SOHAIB I HAVE THE LIST OF TOPICS JUST PREPARE AND TRY TALKING IN ENGLISH TO ANYONE TILL THE EXAM
The topics arent gonna help.... in my opinion....since the exam is like a conversation.....it has to be natural.....its not like they give you a topic and you give a speech or something.

Reaction score
srry for the capslock in the last post
of course its natural but the topics can give him a general idea of what the examiner would ask
i mean if u know what someone is going to ask u would definitely know the answer XD
Nah its fine :)
Umm...no...Have you given the exam?
Mostly the examiner does NOT just stick to THE/ONE topic....it is all natural no specific TOPIC.
The conversation can lead to almost anywhere......just like when we chat normally.

Reaction score
hi
i have my english speaking exam day after towmoro and i compleatly suck in it can any one give me some tips
Dont fret.....talk normally.....dont try to force out BIG words...and DO NOT use any word in your language....keep it simple but try to make the convo inetresting!
Say Bismillah before you enter the room.
Best of Luck!

Reaction score
well its the last question in the atp paper
any important points ??
All I can say is read the question properly..... and understand what they want
and.... practice practice... and more practice ,_,
Oh and btw....
hi
i have my english speaking exam day after towmoro and i compleatly suck in it can any one give me some tips

The topics arent gonna help.... in my opinion....since the exam is like a conversation.....it has to be natural.....its not like they give you a topic and you give a speech or something.
Nah its fine :)
Umm...no...Have you given the exam?
Mostly the examiner does NOT just stick to THE/ONE topic....it is all natural no specific TOPIC.
The conversation can lead to almost anywhere......just like when we chat normally.

It aint gonna be my fault if it doesnt go exactly as it was for me.
Best of Luck.