• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
bio was okay turned out to be better than i expected although -male...... was kinda weird. hey remember about the improvements made on the ....bean? what did you guys write i wrote about cutting to cut the stem of the plant and replace that stem you cut with that specific plant.then it will have the improvements that you need and also same phenotype of the replaced plant. is it right though?

Reaction score
was it paper 3 bio today?

Could someone help me with the basics of practical chemistry and give like answers to repeated questions etc...thx

Reaction score
was it paper 3 bio today?

Could someone help me with the basics of practical chemistry and give like answers to repeated questions etc...thx
This might help you check for errors hun!
ANy further questions you have you can ask.

Attachments

• Tommorow is Paper 6.docx
    15.1 KB · Views: 10
Reaction score
guys, whose chemistry paper 61 exam is 2moro ??? cause mine is at wednesday...

Reaction score
guys, whose chemistry paper 61 exam is 2moro ??? cause mine is at wednesday...
The whole world has it on wensday -.- .. written papers r on the same day, just practical papers r on different days ..

Reaction score
i'm having big problems with ELECTRICITY with AC and DC current plizzzzz help meee!!!! =)