• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
plz plz plz help for this one! this is real tough :/
http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/CIE/Cambridge IGCSE/Chemistry (0620)/0620_w10_qp_31.pdf
q- 4 b- (ii) (iii) how do we know what values we have to take?
(II) high pressure favors the side with lowest number of moles so increasig pressure will favor the production more ammonia
(iii)i think the remaining h2 andn2 are fed back into the proccess to produce more ammonia.....u do not need to take any values just use ur knowladge the table was just there to help u remember!

NIM

Reaction score
Here..
1: As it increases the surface area & more particles are being exposed so faster reaction.
2i :By supplying hot oxygen for roasting of antimony sulfide
ii :By reducing antimony oxide with carbon
Lol may be the worse drawing ever :p
thnx bt still i didnt get question 3 ..
can u plz explain me again!!!

Reaction score
0.026of Pb --> 0.104 C2H5
so 1 Pb {c d qn} --> 0.104/0.026 C2H5 d 0.026 goes 2 d other side n gets divided, or divide both sides, n it gets cancelled 2 give 0.104/0.026
thus, 1 Pb --> 4 C2H5.

hope u got it
All d best.(y)

I dont understand plz explain...what will go to the other side and what and why will it get divided?
Thx :)

Reaction score
an acid is a substance that donates a proton(hydrogen ion)
ii, by dissolving them in water ...the one that ionizes completely is a strong acid while the one that ionizes partially is a weak acid
i guess u saw the wrong ques i got the ans thx any way :)