• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Around 310 ,you have to estimate ,do it by subtracting each temp in the table finding difference ,around 310,its an estimate .

Reaction score
listen can i have notes for phy paper 6 and chemistry paper 6.................plz:cry:im in problem im not understanding anything in che:censored:

Reaction score
Reaction score
i din get u? wen we subtract we get the diff k done but hw to estimate?
Subtract lets say 2 I did it by subtracting 2 from 33 and so on and add 30 s each,They said in marking scheme it should be at least 300s so its an estimate at least 300.Its your estimate.

Reaction score
Subtract lets say 2 I did it by subtracting 2 from 33 and so on and add 30 s each,They said in marking scheme it should be at least 300s so its an estimate at least 300.Its your estimate.
Ughhh :S i just hate estimatin :S but ya got it thx :)
n i hav another one in the same ppr 3c

Reaction score
Could anyone help with this: Chemistry paper 3 November 2004
http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/CIE/Cambridge IGCSE/Chemistry (0620)/0620_w04_qp_3.pdf

Question 8 (a) (i) [the table]

I know the first box is C6H12
I am asking about the boiling point, I'd like to know how to get it, and also how to predict any boiling point in any question not just this one, whether there's a method or something to get it.

Thanks in Advance.
Just make it more than 30C as you see the boiling point is increasing so it should be greater than 30c ,its an estimate.

Reaction score
Assalam-o-Alaikum.
Post your Physics, Chemistry and Biology doubts in here and members, along with me will try there best to help you out. :)

EDIT : im srry i meant maths and physics as im not taking bio and chem this session , really srry:oops:
hello,
I have a question.How to prevent parallax error???????

Reaction score
Assalam-o-Alaikum.
Post your Physics, Chemistry and Biology doubts in here and members, along with me will try there best to help you out. :)

EDIT : im srry i meant maths and physics as im not taking bio and chem this session , really srry:oops:

And i also have a question if u answer it i will be very happy.It is may june 2009 paper 6 question no 5 (last qn.)

Reaction score
please help urgent
http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/CIE/Cambridge IGCSE/Chemistry (0620)/0620_s04_qp_3.pdf
q2- (v)
q3 bq4 (B) how do we know what shpe the graph will take? and
q6 a (i)
2bv: As increasing the temperature would favour the backward reaction which would reduce the yeild
3ciii: powdered catalyst is used so it will be faster i.e more higher/steeper and the volume of nitrogen will not be effected so it will end at the same point
6ai: open the double bond of the monomer to both sides and put square brackets around it

Reaction score
you have the mass of mole i.e (Mr) molar mass :322g and you have the no.of moles that could be formed that u found in ii: i.e 0.028
so max yield is the mass which u'll find by m=no. of moles *Mr = 0.028*322=9g
k thanks :)
how cm ur so perfect in stroicheometry? any trick or tip ? :p