• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
For the first one yeah i guess you are right, they don't cross.
Also fire thing i thought it might happen because if a spark it will cause a fire but that isn't possible (after i asked my bro) , a fire will only be caused if it touches something that can cause a fire or if a high current passes through it melting the insulation and allowing current to flow but again it has to be in contact with something (and that isn't your hands). I would someone to assure this answers though...

Reaction score
For the first one yeah i guess you are right, they don't cross.
Also fire thing i thought it might happen because if a spark it will cause a fire but that isn't possible (after i asked my bro) , a fire will only be caused if it touches something that can cause a fire or if a high current passes through it melting the insulation and allowing current to flow but again it has to be in contact with something (and that isn't your hands). I would someone to assure this answers though...
V sail in d same boat, i think ure right(y)
All d best:)

Reaction score
http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/CIE/Cambridge IGCSE/Physics (0625)/0625_s10_qp_61.pdf
in this q paper question 2a(ii)- the answer is 4
but i am not getting what do they mean by final 150s
and i got my answer by subtracting 85-63 = 22 i thought this will be the answer but then again i have to subtract 22 with the (i) one means 22-18 then i'll get 4 but why the answer is not 22 and what do they mean by final 150?

the final 150s are from 150s to 300 s i.e ur answer should like that 67 - 63 = 4
its not 22 because 22 is the temp change throughout the whole experiment
hope that helps and all the best :)

Reaction score
hey people, in this paper, question 3. if we apply the formula Speed = Distance/ Time, answer is 132m .. but the markscheme says the answer is 66m .. help PLEASE !! http://www.xtremepapers.com/CIE/Cambridge IGCSE/0625 - Physics/0625_s11_qp_11.pdf
because he hears the echo , then ur formula should be speed = (2 x Distance) / time
why ? echo is the reflection of sound wave so the sound wave will travel that distance (66m) and then reflects back to the player ( another 66 m )

hope u got it
best of luck :)

Reaction score
because he hears the echo , then ur formula should be speed = (2 x Distance) / time
why ? echo is the reflection of sound wave so the sound wave will travel that distance (66m) and then reflects back to the player ( another 66 m )

hope u got it
best of luck :)
Thanks alot :) ;)

Reaction score
what is the role of lymphatic system? in matter of fact I DONT UNDERSTAND THE LYMPHATIC SYSTEM!
the lymphatic system basically carries lymph from around the body, in lymphatic vessels, until it joins the heart through the subclavian vein. First, tissuee fluid leaks from cappilaries, due to gaps in the wall. this fluid then bathes the cells and is called tissue fluid. it provides cells with essential nutrients, oxygen, etc. this tissue fluid after serving its purpose then collects int oa lymphatic cappilary, and emptied back into the blood. also, fats absorbed in the small intestine are taken into lymph vessels. lymph vesssels dont have a pump to push the lymph, but there are valves present to prevent backflow. Many lymphatic vessels are close to mucles so when they contract they squuze the vessels forcing the lymph to move. Hope i helped! just say if u have any other biology doubt :D:ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/CIE/Cambridge IGCSE/Physics (0625)/0625_s10_qp_31.pdf
1 (b).
i tried all the formulas but i m not getting the right area as written in the marking scheme! please help me understanding how to do this! thank you
Salamun Alaikum
You need 2 c when d vehicle entered d town & when it left. It entered when time was 18s and left at 42s. u get d diff: 42 - 18 = 24s (use dis 4 time)
then u see d speed (it's constant) = 13 m/s.
dist= speed*time
Dist= 13*24
thus, dist=312m:)!!!
Hope u got it. plz pray 4 me 2
All d best(y)
Salamun Alaikum

Reaction score
Salamun Alaikum
You need 2 c when d vehicle entered d town & when it left. It entered when time was 18s and left at 42s. u get d diff: 42 - 18 = 24s (use dis 4 time)
then u see d speed (it's constant) = 13 m/s.
dist= speed*time
Dist= 13*24
thus, dist=312m:)!!!
Hope u got it. plz pray 4 me 2
All d best(y)
Salamun Alaikum
WALIKUM SALLAM! jazak ALLAH khair! thank u soo much u made it easy for me! i dunno y i wasnt able to do this be4~! i even have doubt in this
http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/CIE/Cambridge IGCSE/Physics (0625)/0625_s10_qp_31.pdf
i am not getting how to do 11b. thank u so much :)

Reaction score
WALIKUM SALLAM! jazak ALLAH khair! thank u soo much u made it easy for me! i dunno y i wasnt able to do this be4~! i even have doubt in this
i am not getting how to do 11b. thank u so much :)
Salamun Alaikum wa rahmatullah.
wa iyyakum:) , but only Allah made it easy 4 u, sis, i'm just a mortal slave.
n about q 11b, :D even i'm not getting dat.
sby plz xplain!!!
All d best
Salamun Alaikum