• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
CHEMISTRY HELP!
http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/CIE/Cambridge IGCSE/Chemistry (0620)/0620_s10_qp_61.pdf
question number 2- what is hexene :/
and question num 7
please can some one explain how to do this one! :)
hexene is a alkene with 6 carbons ... it has a bouble bond so use bromine water test ... redbrown to colourless !

! n number seven coppercarbonate . heat cuco3 in a dish over a tripodstand and bunsen flame to decompose and get copperoxide and carbondioxide ... take the copper oxide and reduce with carbon in a test tube ...... u wll get copper and carbondioxide... use a fumecupboards and gloves to handle the aparatus as it would be very hot !

Reaction score
URGENT HELP NEEDED

can anyone tell me is molecular genetics chp included in o level syllabus?

Reaction score
Excuseee me ..
can anyone post the colours of important gases and compunds ?? (salts)
:( ..

Reaction score
hey,like for the last question in p6 chemistry about the investigation thing i literally have no idea.. any tips?

Reaction score
salam. how are u i'm a new member .. i needed some help in stochiometry in chemistry it's quite hard so plz i need some easy way to understand it .. thnx

Reaction score

For Q4)c)i) Just look at the graph. The fungus is being produced from the beginning but penicillin starts later, meaning the fungus production had started before penicillin therefore penicillin CANNOT be required for the production of the fungus.

For Q4)d) Downstream proccessing is basically needed so it can be in a form that it could be used. It's also needed to remove any impurities that might form in the production of the medicine.