• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

NIM

Reaction score
This is quite helpful thx....I would also like some more advice or help on like basics we need to know for igcse chemistry experiments as its paper 6 Im doing in like 4 days and thats the paper I am bad at :(
r u doing paper 3 variant 2....:p

Reaction score
does someone have all the Q5's of Paper 6 Chemistry compiled into 1 pdf? I am really bad at the Q5 in every paper 6 of chemistry....its the question with the table and the tests and colors and stuff of different unknown or known substances....if someone could compile one of those I would be greatful,
Thx

Reaction score
Can someone explain this part of the syllabus to me:
Compare the role of transpiration and translocation in the transport of materials from sources to sinks, within plants at different seasons.

Does it means to know where the materials move from and to in the different seasons?

Reaction score
Can someone explain this part of the syllabus to me:
Compare the role of transpiration and translocation in the transport of materials from sources to sinks, within plants at different seasons.

Does it means to know where the materials move from and to in the different seasons?
yes thats what it means..if u want i have bio notes

Reaction score
Oh and guys, in paper 6 chemistry, there's always this one question where they ask you to predict the volume needed to react completely...how do you do that? I tried studying the values, cross-multiplying...you name it; still can't find the answer (without looking at the marking scheme).
http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/CIE/Cambridge IGCSE/Chemistry (0620)/0620_S08_qp_6.pdf
number 4 e)

oh and for number 3, sodium sulphite is put at the bottom and the acid at the top, right?