• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
HIV targets lymphocytes , specially T lymphocytes. These lymphocytes stimulate B cells to produce antibodies, as well as destroy pathogens them selves. HIV destroys these lymphocytes , meaning B cells will not be able to produce anti bodies to fight pathogens. This WEAKENS our immune system causing us to be more prone to diseases and infections.
i kinda didnt get it could you like give me a site where i can see em or understand clearer
btw thanks for the help :)

Reaction score
i kinda didnt get it could you like give me a site where i can see em or understand clearer
btw thanks for the help :)

Your welcome, and I don't know any sites sorry.
What part didn't you exactly understand?

Reaction score
2c) From b we know that the unloaded length is 5.7 cm. The length of the spring when a 2.5N load is added is 10.7cm. The extension of the spring on a 2.5N load is:
Stretched Length - Unstretched length = 10.7 - 5.7 = 5/2= 2.5

6f) The line has to pass straight until the end of the second glass because there is no change in speed. When moving from glass to air, it should bend away from the normal. This is because the speed of light in air is higher than the speed of glass in medium.
The other three questions im not really sure about. Sorry.

09:
8e) It is actually sin i/sin r. When i did it in my calculator i got the ryt answer.
1.49= sin i/sin 35 = (sin 35) * 1.49. Then find the sin inverse of the answer.
The other question i cudnt really figure it out. Im sorry. I hate physics and im soo bad at it. But these are the ones i succeeded in answering.

Reaction score
I'm doing it, and past papers also, but i'm scared =[ i see new questions in the past papers ..
each year has a new question and that's normal if u faced 1 or 2 that u didn't knw and solved the rest of the exam correctly this means that u studied it right then those 2 questions have a new idea or tricky point :)

Reaction score
each year has a new question and that's normal if u faced 1 or 2 that u didn't knw and solved the rest of the exam correctly this means that u studied it right then those 2 questions have a new idea or tricky point :)
hmm thanks =]