• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
could you tell me how to solve question 3)(c) in the november 2010 physics paper 61
link :- http://www.xtremepapers.me/CIE/Cambridge IGCSE/0625 - Physics/0625_w10_qp_61.pdf

also june 2011 question 1 (c)
link: http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/CIE/Cambridge IGCSE/Physics (0625)/0625_s11_qp_61.pdf

thanks in advance.
Here..
3c: It says that the current will be 0.5I0, which means0.5*I0( Io=0.3(frm part a))
so 0.5*0.3=0.15
now Look for this value in the table and get the corresponding value for 'R'
R=10.1
Then it says the total resistance(10.1) is twice of the resistor X
so 1o.1 +x=2x
10.1=2x-x
10.1=x :D :D
1c: U need to write about Parallax error i.e the line of eyesight should be perpendicular to the card..

Reaction score
guys should we start any graph from zero (0) or if the values we have for eg. 70, 80, 90, 100. can we start from 70 (even though the question didn't specify anything about the scale)???????????

Reaction score
Here..
3c: It says that the current will be 0.5I0, which means0.5*I0( Io=0.3(frm part a))
so 0.5*0.3=0.15
now Look for this value in the table and get the corresponding value for 'R'
R=10.1
Then it says the total resistance(10.1) is twice of the resistor X
so 1o.1 +x=2x
10.1=2x-x
10.1=x :D :D
1c: U need to write about Parallax error i.e the line of eyesight should be perpendicular to the card..

Thanks for your help

Reaction score
guys should we start any graph from zero (0) or if the values we have for eg. 70, 80, 90, 100. can we start from 70 (even though the question didn't specify anything about the scale)???????????
for startin from any other value u need to break the graph :)

Reaction score
Just take a value frm yaxis & one frm xaxis of the graph and extend them towards each other such that they form a triangle , Try doin it..
then wat we do is divide the difference in y axis over the difference in x axis ryte?
i did tht..and styll i get an incorect ans!!

NIM

Reaction score
:( guys need help!!!:(
1)...Elements Cl and F can form an ionic compound.Draw a diagram that shows the formula of this compound, the charges on the ions and the arrangement of the valency electrons around the negative ion.
Use o to represent an electron from an atom of Cl.
Use x to represent an electron from an atom of F.:unsure:

Reaction score
:( guys need help!!!:(
1)...Elements C and F can form an ionic compound.Draw a diagram that shows the formula of this compound, the charges on the ions and the arrangement of the valency electrons around the negative ion.
Use o to represent an electron from an atom of C.
Use x to represent an electron from an atom of F.:unsure:
http://www.twiddla.com/830008...click this

Moi

Reaction score
Do we need to know the diff. between electrolytic cell and Galvanic Cell ?? Fast answer Plz