• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
For Part(a): The reason is that the radioactive sample has completely decayed and what's left is the background radiation. That's why there isn't any further drop.
For (b) Subtract the Half-Life from the total radiation. <<just a breakthrough>> If you do consider the background radiation, your answer will be correct.
(c) Gamma Rays are highly penetrating. Alpha might not reach but he'll still be exposed the cancerous Gamma Radiation. Hope I helped.

Reaction score
hey guys, im going to sit my IG's this week ! :( i need help with bio paper 6, what topics should i revise for this paper? o_O

Reaction score
can someone plz tell me the correct position for a voltmeter in Q3.a and the position of rheostat in Q3.d? below is the link. and one more question, all the readings i take from my scale (meter rule) are lesser than the ones in mark scheme, there is a big difference, i have also changed my scale but the result is same, why is it so? thanks in advance. http://papers.xtremepapers.com/CIE/Cambridge IGCSE/Physics (0625)/0625_w12_ms_62.pdf

Reaction score
hey guys, im going to sit my IG's this week ! :( i need help with bio paper 6, what topics should i revise for this paper? o_O
we all are lol! and everyone particulary the plants and osmois chapter and know the tests they are very imp